Ecolink Firefighter Wireless Smoke/CO Audio Sensor – 433 Mhz Compatible
FireFighter’s unique technology monitors the alarm activity of existing UL listed smoke and/or CO detectors. When an alarm tone is detected, the signal is sent to the security control or home automation hub which in turn signals notifications to system sirens, apps, and central monitoring centers.
Listens to the alarm sounder of a 120V interconnected or battery powered UL listed smoke or CO detector. Once confirmed as an alarm, the unit sends a signal to your security panel which can then notify the homeowner or the fire dept.
- Compatible with 433 Mhz wireless protocol
- Does not impact UL or Fire Marshall approval of existing smoke detectors
- Unique algorithm monitors alarm activity from existing UL smoke & CO detectors
- Provides system notification of alarm from existing UL smoke & CO alarms
- Listens for UL required alarm tone patterns. Temporal 3 (smoke), Temporal 4 (CO)
- 2 unique serial numbers for independent reporting
- Detection max mounting distance is 6 in.
- 4-year battery life. Replaceable CR123A battery
- Operating Temp: 32°F (0°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% noncondensing
- Sensor Dimensions: (WxD) 3 1/8 x 7/8 in
- 2-year warranty
- FCC and IC approved