Firefighter Smoke Audio Sensor – 319.5 Mhz Compatible
FireFighter’s unique technology monitors the alarm activity of existing UL smoke detectors. When an alarm is detected, a wireless signal is sent to the control panel which in turn notifies the central monitoring station. With interconnected hardwired smoke detectors found in most homes today, only one FireFighter is needed to monitor these detectors.
- Compatible with 319.5 Mhz wireless protocol
- Does not impact UL or Fire Marshall approval of existing smoke detectors
- Unique algorithm monitors alarm activity from existing UL smoke detectors
- Provides system notification of alarm from existing UL smoke alarms
- Listens for distinct UL required smoke alarm tone patterns, temporal 3
- 4-year battery life with CR123A battery
- Detection max mounting distance is 6 in.
- Operating Temp: 32°F (0°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% noncondensing
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 1.6×2.9×0.0 in
- 2-year warranty
- FCC and IC approved