- Log into Vera web portal through the following web portal.
- Learn the device into your Vera control system using the generic learn process.
Devices –> Add DeviceName your device something that you will remember.
- After the device is learned in, it should appear as a generic Z-wave device and a Temperature sensor (temp sensor may be delayed
- Click on the device Ecolink FireFighter
- Click on Advanced
- Change the following parameters to match the following and press enter:device_json : D_SmokeSensorWithTamper1.json
device_file : D_SmokeSensor1.xml
category_num : 4
subcategory_num : 4
- The device should now show up as a smoke sensor.
- While the Co2 is not displayed correctly, a Co2 warning will report as a smoke detection.
Please contact Vera support to add full support of all features.